Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy happy...

Now being grown up ( feel like) i need not to cry on any stupid things which can again come in life...feeling as if life is playing a game with me or am i trying to play with it!!! strange bt yaa today when i m unable to see my future according to my plans i m feeling sad as well as happy...sad coz its nt according to my plan and happy because God is planning sumthng new for me...waiting for that surprise eagerly....i knw God is trying to make me strong coz i was very weak...he wana tell me the value of tears which i shud nt waste :)

Day by day i m learning new things...different kinds of people with different nature...seems as if i need 2 learn a lot or as if i havnt learned anythng...all my days being unable to do what i need to do...all my night unable to dream what i m supposed to dream...dreaming the same evry nite from last six years is very strange...shud i concentrate on this or shud i leave this??

Bt still i m happy..i remember all my dreams :) i hav got a good memory :) i need not to cry...coz i hav the ability to make others smile n also feeling happy happy....Life is a new lesson for me..each n everyday n its every moment...sumtimes feeling cozy n sumtimes nt...its been a little long time i m away from my home...feeling as if to stay there for some years which is nt possible coz its a rural place and it will nt help me much in my educational development....feeling tired of learning so much and also eager to learn a lot....Bt still Happy happy.....and will be always... :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment