Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wonderland..

Missing my childhood badly....a wish to sit near my grandma n talking to her for long...playing with my brother going out with him and trying out new dishes :) specially maggi :) i miss those days when mom used to run behind me with food...it were the most beautiful days in my life when i had lot of friends playing together and celebrating birthday parties and picnics :) it was fun going to my school twice a day...first coz Sisters loved me a lot and they gave me pure cow's milk from the convent jst for me for a couple of years...and second to attend classes...

Now remembering my childhood i miss each and every moment of it which i havnt had for some years....waiting for my friends on my way to school...calling each and evryone by their names at their home... :) and going altogether was really a great fun...playing cricket or just waiting for a reason to play any sort of game together was just our aim :) today many of ours aim is to work n to fulfill our basic needs...actually we can call it much more than basic needs like earning to buy a new luxury car or to satisfy ego....it was a time when we never had a control on our fun..but today i m supposed to control it :) there were days when i tried counting stars on the sky...still love them :) shared all the secrets with the beautiful moon n cool mindedly i solved many issues...going for a long drive with dad is the loveliest...thinking and dreaming big is where my mind really loves to work n many times really very big thinking :D as you know we dont need to pay taxes for Dreams :) :) :) bt yaa trying hard to fulfill it :)

There was a time when i used to scribble on my notebooks at class n always tried to make a new modern art :P n now it seems as if different colours have painted my life beautifully with peoples....there were happiness, sadness, pagalpanti n all together bt today few things are missing.....there was a time when i used to bring all different kinds of insects for pets but my mom never liked it coz i used to be friendly wid them n it was dangerous for me :D

i wish i can do all this again...and dat would be hopefully in a wonderland where dreams are never unfulfilled :) n will celebrate at wonderland........

No comments:

Post a Comment